Welcome Logo

Welcome Logo

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Digital Art..


Hey everyone, its been forever since my last post. I'm trying my best to be more interactive with this. As of late I have been working on a number of various projects, so I would like to update you on what I been working on. This is my second time around creating a drawing in Corel Painter. Still experimenting with the software and having a lot of fun with it. This is a character from Japanese Anime series, "Evangelion." The object is a toy statue that I placed on top of my light table and started to go to work. I thought by having light source coming from below really captures a fierce image. The colors used were just a simple Blues and Greens. Thanks for taking the time to preview my latest piece. Stay tuned in for there are more cool stuff in the future to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment